Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just Rambling today!


Did anyone notice that I did not actually blog online yesterday? I was distracted and things just kept happening so I was unorganized all day. The boxes I have been sorting had my book making materials in them and since it has been about 5 years since I have seen them, I just had to start making up my workbooks for my classes, such fun and messy too. I had printer problems and it took me hours of working on it and turning machines off and on before it was solved, of course, I have not idea of which fix worked. Made arrangements to meet and old friend and her 5 year old daughter for dinner on Thursday, Jill is starting Mia on the Juice Plus Children's study, that makes me happy. I am looking forward to getting together and talking about the little veggies and fruits chews. Love to see her eat one, they are so delicious.

The dogs all have fresh bones this morning so are quite and happy, at least for the moment. I had to go into the webpages of the funeral homes in Monett, Mo to see which old friends had passed on since I last searched. I did find several names I recognized.

Looks like the http://www.llcnwa.com/, lifelong learning center will have my classes listed soon and will also have their booklet published. I am excited about getting to teach, I just hope I get a few students, because my bags and boxes are filled and ready to take to class.

I am grateful that my neighbor Morris found some spilled corn on the road and gathered it up for my chickens, it is so nice to find thoughtful people. When I put some of the corn out this morning, Janet, the old mare and JR the mini mule loved it so it will be recycled through the manure, the chickens will scratch it out and it serves several purposes. Recycling is such fun, especially when I don't have to carry anything to the recycle center. I have to use the sun's solar power to dry my clothes on the clothesline today and since I just heard the washer stop, I have to get busy and multi task: hang out clothes, get some sunshine, exercise the dogs and go barefoot to use the earth's energy to heal all my "ills'.

No comments:

Post a Comment