Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Took my first class from www.llcnwa.com


I did not get this done until evening, had a great, busy day; class this morning, a class from www.llcnwa.com on making money in my sleep, now I need to go to sleep. Had a great time at class and learned a lot; now to put it into my life. I met with Keith to get ready for my Free Saturday Workshop and find out times to make the room ready and I will have to cut it short a bit and allow less time for each speaker because we need to be out of there earlier; big parties at Bud's that night. I just have to be flexible and do what I can, if only someone shows up for the class.
All the animals are doing fine but missed me this morning. I have spent the afternoon doing animal care and copying stuff for the workshop. I have to run back to town tomorrow to get name tags and a few other things, gave Penny money for the healthy snacks, she will prepare them on Thursday and Friday. Would love to know who is coming, but people do not rsvp even though I asked them to respond. Next week I will update my website: www.memasramblings.com and try to make it easier to make money from, if I can. I have two more dogs coming tomorrow for a couple of days but Rambo and Lela has been here a lot so they do not seem like sleepover dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment