Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 28, 2011


I really am looking forward to warm weather and that great big sun.The cold does not seem to bother the little kid goats, they are really busy playing, running and jumping and appear to be very healthy. Trevor came and trimmed all toenail of the dogs and the hooves of the goats. Some of them were not too happy but it is over for now. Dixie and Xena went home yesterday evening and it is quiet a relief to be in the house without them. I will have Trudy and Pearl until Wednesday evening; they have really settled in and seem to be enjoying themselves. It was such a pleasure to have Trevor here because he is a doxie/pygmy lover and that makes for a mighty nice person. Jill brought me more animal food yesterday and that makes everyone happy. I really was hopeful that I would have some classes to teach this week at Lifelong Learning Center, www.llcnwa.com but it may not happen so I am prepared for the next week. The goats had a few visitors yesterday and that will make them more social and fun to be with, the chickens enjoy that too.
I listened to an interview with Dr. Dave Woynarowski yesterday; topic DNA and telameres I really learned a lot, he is also a big fan of fish oil and after I heard the interview, I, of course went to his web site; wanted his book but it is not on Kindle yet so will wait a while to get it. I did get another book from Kindle on hormones and their importance to our wellness, I already have a lot of it read and am learning. Lots of ideas to explore for my class on aging and "Overcoming Chronic Disease" I keep adding stuff so may have to make two classes, Beginning and Advance.
Longevity Now Conference is starting, would love to hear it but just too much money; it would also just give me more information and I am already overloaded with info that no one wants to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment