Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 20, 2011

planning classes


Chief is getting a bit better and more social, however, when Jill and Lonna were here he stayed under a table in the bedroom. He is frightened of everything but has learned the doggy door and did not leave a mess during the night. The little bulldog is very social and very smart. I just noticed that I left a shoe out and Chief had it in his mouth already, being a puppy. The weather is a bit cloudy but warm and the little triplets are doing fine, one, Johnny has an extra joint in his front legs and walks a bit like he has a club foot, it does not keep him from jumping and playing.
I did some work on a 5 minute presentation yesterday, I have not been to Toastmasters in a while so had forgotten how short 5 minutes is, very hard to wrap up anything in five minutes. I will take it to Lifelong Learning Center tomorrow and see if they want to hear it. www.llcnwa.com. I have plenty of work to do on my free day long workshop at Bud's Family Chicken next Saturday but I won't have much time to get everything together because I do have extra sleepover dogs this week also. I don't know why everyone is traveling this week, I thought most spring breaks were over. My kids informed me that people take their kids out of school whenever they want nowadays, not like it used to be. My four children did not miss school at all unless very ill and that was not often, Roger had perfect attendance for all 12 years of school. Of course, when they wanted to miss school I kissed their forehead, told them they were fine and sent them on to school. A mean Mama!!
I already reached a goal, NO MISSPELLINGS, how about that??

No comments:

Post a Comment