Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Great visit with doxie/pygmy lover, Trevor!


I was very disappointed that Dixie's mom did not pick her up last evening because it means that I had another night with an extra big dog taking up space, my little dogs were disappointed too; no room for me or them to move. I guess it will make us grateful for the space after she leaves. I am in the mood to mentally defriend many people who did not make an effort to attend my workshop, I think they should have come whether they wanted the info or not just the honor me, not happening. I had a really neat bright spot to my day when my young friend, Trevor came to play with my animals Trevor is my friend because he is a doxie and pygmy lover and is one of the 3 people that is allowed in my unkept house. The goats interacted with him and the two new doxies loved him too. My dogs were all happy to see him even though he is the one who helps me trim toenails. He promises to come back soon and trim toenails and hoofs of goats. Because I have a forgiving spirit I am trying to forgive all who disappointed me and think of the great day I had with the Mains and then the wonderful visit from Trevor.
The picture is my attempt to hold Pearl and Trudy in my lap for a computer picture, not good but they are great little girls. I will have them through Wednesday....(wonder why the computer does not think defriend is a word?)

No comments:

Post a Comment