Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 4, 2011

Plans complete for my all day wellness workshop March 26


The clothes are on the clothesline, the animals have been fed and exercised: I am ready for the day. I was very disappointed that Elaine and Mia cancelled the dinner invite; Jill, Penny and I went anyway and enjoyed it. I made arrangements with Keith to have my March 26 all day workshop in the Party room in Bud's Family Restaurant and plans are moving along well. I loaded up more storage stuff from Penny's house and brought home a van load so have spent a great deal of time this morning unloading the van and going through boxes of stuff. The cats love it when I am sorting stuff, they always get involved, Sophie can not wait until I empty a box so she can crawl into it.

I also found time yesterday to get a haircut, kept thinking I was going to have time to go up into Missouri and get a cut from friends, just did not work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment