Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Enjoyed my workshop


I just got home from my workshop and even though the weather is terrible the animals had to be fed and given a little love. Had someone here to take care of my animals but they missed me. Since none of us slept last night because the new arrivals; Pearl and Trudy then the terrible hail wind and rain storms. The weather started acting up about 5 and the dogs did not like it. Penny fixed beautiful, healthy food snacks for my class and she and Jill helped me get started this morning. I know that both are tired this afternoon and Penny still has to go to work. The Mains brought me a new printer so after I get it attached I will be able to print. I am anxious to hear whether of not the Lifelong Learning Center, www.llcnwa.com, had a great crowd at their booth at the EXpo. Gotta get busy now cleaning, washing, etc. to catch up for my "missed day".

No comments:

Post a Comment