Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Beautiful Kindle cover


I got a kindle cover from my friend, Mary Alice, it is so beautiful. She crocheted it. Now I want a laptop cover to match, is that asking for a lot? I still have not found a solution to my crashed computer, will try to get the company and my friend Dan today and solve it. Can't finish downloading my book to the publisher until I get it to open. May have to completely start over, hate to do that. I am listening to a webinar now and will re listen later and take notes. Did not get to the farm feed store yesterday so it is number one on my list today.

I am being tempted to order another book on Kindle, almost can't resist "one clicking" and getting a new book, I really need it! I started to so some more of the research on a healing technique and guess what, I downloaded to information to study on the computer just before it crashed so will find more information from another source.

No comments:

Post a Comment