Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

computer problems


Yesterday I got the computer open just long enough for it to tell me that there is a bad program in it and therefore it can not come on or it will destroy the computer, now I have to figure out what to do and how to do it. I have to ask for help.

I got to the feed store yesterday, now I have horse food, dog food, goat food, goat worming pellets and chicken food. I did get in a visit with my friend Carol and had a conversation via phone with my friend Dorothy. Since I got home from my errands, the dogs have been even more like Velcro. I did get another book on my kindle, cost only $8, books are a lot cheaper on kindle. If I can get the computer on long enough to get some of my stuff off it, I will be very happy. Will replay a webinar today that I missed yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment