Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Listened to the Ex presidents, Carter and Clinton


I started to walk to the post office yesterday then remembered that I had not started my car for several day, drove to the post office then walked in the back yard, seems silly but at least I am not letting my battery run down in my car like I did last year. I am a bit worried today because my son is having an angiogram done this morning, would not have found out if I had not gotten my grandson on the phone. He does not follow good wellness rules but I just hope this will wake him up. I can't understand why they did not just use that little scanner on his heart and arteries instead of the more invasive procedure, I have given him the names and phone numbers of alternative/complimentary clinics in his area but he is sticking to the traditional medicine as does so many people until they maim or kill them. I wish we had access to the good wellness clinics in our area, he has the best and does not take advantage of them. I did ask my grandson whether or not he was reading my book and taking advantage of my research, he said he was doing it as time allows, he has probably not read past the first page. I listened to an interview with Bill Clinton yesterday and was impressed that he could tolerate the plant based nutrition program, since he was such a meat eater. He is doing it for the right reasons, cleaning his arteries. I also heard an interview with Jimmy Carter and loved it, he is almost exactly 10 years older than I am and is so sharp and active. I have to get all my running around done today because Zoey is coming early in the morning, she is such an active little dog and loves to play.

Have to listen to the livestream of Bill Clinton's global conference today.

No comments:

Post a Comment