Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 17, 2010

Evening with "Nunsense"


I had a wonderful evening going to Rogers Little Theater to see Nunsense. Went with Penny and 2 friends to see Lonna perform. It is a great play and I enjoy it everytime I see it. Jill was appreciated because she came to watch my animals while I had an evening out. All the nuns are very talented.

I am listening to a webinar about Qigong, I love that healing modality. I wrote an article this morning about "How to re invent yourself when necessary" at least how I have done it many, many, times. I just wrote that most people would see me as very unsuccessful because I have no money, But I am very wealthy in happiness, knowledge and wellness.

I live in a 35 mile an hour speed zone; a motor cycle just went by my house, airing out his pipes at about 70 miles an hour and I am able to forgive him and wish he were happier. I also wrote "if you become a stray just 'come to mema'.

No comments:

Post a Comment