Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Rant about TV


I tried to watch many of the "information" shows on TV during their grand new season. I was appalled, Dr. Oz has this great platform from which he could dispense great information, instead he spent a hour on bed bugs, an hour telling husbands and wives not to use each others towel, etc. There are great new studies on modalities of healing but did he touch on them, NO. The Drs. give out bad information and waste a hour in which they could be doing good. Dr. Phil, a cat fight among women and a panel of stupid men. All I can think about is; What a waste of time and energy. I really turns me off when I see that many of the sponsors are drug companies, etc. At least I have finished my daytime TV for the year. It was good to see Oprah doing good. I am not her number one fan but she did some great things for people last week. Jeopardy was good and informative, guess you can't mess it up easily. I don't have access to Martha Stewart any more but she has gone so commercial that I would probably have a problem with her show. She spends her time designing and promoting the companies who sell her products. I used to love her.

Now to the positive, Wonderful weather, great friends and family and my animals are all great. Love and gratitude for all that I have, I put another download on my webpage, you might enjoy. http://www.memasramblings.com/ 0

No comments:

Post a Comment