Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oops more rain today


The weather man said 20%, when I look out it looks like 100%. I was going to go to the feed store today and get some food for my livestock but it is difficult to drive my van when it is raining; no back window. I was going to get some window plastic to cover the back window but it is difficult to get it and put it on when it is raining, sooo guess I had better change some plans today. Maybe I could clean house or maybe not. Maybe it is a good time to write on my next book. New season for TV started, I have not been turning my TV on during the day but had to watch Oprah....So exciting. I started watching Dr. Oz, even though I don't always agree with him, I am going to try the things he suggests. Yesterday was all about getting rid of pounds. Suggestions: trade soda for water, move 10 minutes, weigh every day, no snacks bigger than your fist and no eating after 8 pm (I would say 7 pm), He suggested more vitamin B and adding a supplement African Mango. That started me on the quest of knowledge about the African Mango.

A niece has opened up a cake shop; http://www.janscakesandmore.com/ I love to see people start a new business and succeed. Don't forget to check out my website: http://www.memasramblings.com/

I ordered my new filter for my water filter system, Nikken, and I will be contacted about getting some magnets for healing. I have to get busy, my dogs that hate storms are all over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment