Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 3, 2010

Beautiful rain

A little stormy last evening and I lost connectivity to the computer until almost noon today. I did enjoy the rain, what a blessing. I was listening to webinars last evening and lost the last half of the last one. Enjoyed the one by Noah St. John and went to Kindle and guess what, his book is on kindle so I did the 'one click' also got the beginning of a book, "How to rule the World from Your Couch", it was free to try and as you can guess, I liked it so much that I NEED IT! Stayed up late to read the one by Noah St. John and listen to the rain. Sunshine this morning so I can hang out the wash.
I am hoping that Felix will go to his new home today, it will be a big relief for me and I can give the animals access to the little yard, he climbs out so I have had to close it off along with that cat door out to the yard from the kitchen. I will have more space in my bed too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Freddie: Noah St. John here, the author from your article.

    Glad you enjoyed the webinar. You can also get the first 3 chapters of my new book FREE at

    NoahStJohn.com

    Hope this helps you, too.

    Very best,
    ~Noah
    Afformations.com

    ReplyDelete