Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Good Morning


Would be a great day to do something great, I think great for me is going to be clean house, mow the yard and take care of the animals. Lots of baseball and football on tv from 11am until 11 pm. I have 35 e-mails telling me to buy something that I do not need and I have at least 5 pieces of mail each day wanting me to buy something. No thanks, I am poor, no extra funds!!

This guy that got rich in 3 years requested that I write an article for his book, "101 ways to enhance your career', I haven't sent it in but I did write an article about how to keep reinventing yourself as necessary for survival and mentioned how I became all those people, 25 different professions in 50 years. Some of those were, 3 jobs at a time. I really do not think that was the kind of story he wanted but I think that is the real life story of many. I also wrote that I would be considered unsuccessful by monetary standards but very successful in happiness and health. It is all in the eyes of the beholder. Another success: NO MIS SPELLINGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment