Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Attending the Women's Expo

Getting everything done so we can go to the Women's Expo in Rogers. Looks like it could be a fun day and also a day of learning. Many of the exhibitors are companies I want to see and besides that there will be lots of people to interact with.
The hose thawed so I can run water to the livestock and that saves me a lot of energy and time. Work will be easier for a few days. I did some reading last night but found many of the newsletter I was catching up on, were not very interesting so I am not certain I gained much from the reading but was able to get rid of some junk. I also did some research to find a meeting place for a wellness workshop and will follow up on Monday to make some final decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment