Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 28, 2011

disposing of junk, trip to Helping Hands!


Everyone seemed to think yesterday was warm, I thought that wind was rather unpleasant. Maybe today will be warmer, the sun is already warm coming though the window.I am listening to a webinar that I missed yesterday when I was helping Penny, we went to the storage building, filled my old van with boxes and bags, took them to her house to sort, after sorting for many hours we had to make a trip to "Helping Hands". Of course I went through old closets of Lonna's and brought lots of boxes home to go through again. I still have some things in the van to unload. I took Neaville and Barky with me but the 11 others missed me terribly along with the cats. My barn animals greeted me at the gate to tell me I had neglected them too. I am still a bit stiff this morning and must do extra Qigong and rebounding today. Since the sun is so nice we will be spending a lot of town outdoor.

Coming home in the evening reminded me of why I am happy I do not work in the corporate world, the driving was really "nerve wrecking". Reminded me of when I lived in the Dallas/Ft Worth area and felt like other cars were getting points of attempting to hit me!! I had already had anxiety shredding tax forms from '85, '86, etc. etc. It is really difficult for me to shred,or throw into the waste basket. I guess you could call it a cleansing program almost as uncomfortable as doing a gallbladder/colon cleanse.

With the sunshine comes the ability to see all the dust in the house so it reminds me that part of my day must be to dust, dust, dust, so much dust when you have dogs and cats coming in and out the house. I need to teach the cats to wear dusting cloths on their feet, since they are all over the house that might get rid of lots of dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment