Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 25, 2011


I see the sun, I see the sun and that makes me HAPPY. I ran out of my D3 so have to get some sun, my new order ought to be arriving today. Even though it is cool the animals and I have already been out running and playing. Today I either have to leave everyone for a few moments or find a two legged creatures to go to the post office. I have 3 packages to mail, haven't tried to start the old van but may have to, even though my back window is gone. It is noisy and cold driving without a back window.

I made a mistake and watched a video about puppy mills, last night, it was so sad and made me so angry that I could not go to sleep even though I did my bedtime routine. My bedtime routine consists of several steps to sleep and I love to share it with others whenever they are having trouble sleeping. I keep perfecting it as I learn new things. I would be glad to share it if you will let me know. Most people would rather complain than take the steps to correcting a problem.

Stormy the cat did not eat all her breakfast this morning, will have to watch and see if she is active today. I did see bird feathers on the deck so it could be that she is not hungry??? One of my neighbors who lives behind me loves his gun and sometimes shoots a bird then it falls into my back yard so the cats and my doxies get a free meal. I dislike people who shoot birds but I cannot fault an animal who does the natural thing and eats it. At least my neighbors gun only shoots one bullet.

I have a teleconference board meeting this afternoon with the board of the non for profit fencing organization; teaching wheel chair patients to fence and also helping the under privilege children in the area a skill that could provide scholarships for their future education. I have really learned a lot of new stuff being involved with this organization. Every time I step out of my comfort zone I learn new things and meet new people.

I again reached a goal "no miss spellings" any goal reached is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment