Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Listening to "The Gerson Miracle" movie

Even though there is lots of snow on the ground, the morning is really very pleasant, quiet and peaceful. I am listening to the movie "The Gerson Miracle" on Hulu. I really like the information. All the animals have been fed, I have my cup of coffee and am sitting at my computer and will watch the birds as they eat the seeds I have placed in their feeders. I did some more reading last night on my Kindle as 9 dogs lay on the couch with me, I am grateful that I am loved by these little creatures. I was saddened when I listened to Keith Olbermann last night and he had his last broadcast, I really enjoy him my interest in his stories began many months ago when he was reading to his dying father. He is controversial but I enjoy him. I think Lonna and Jill are driving up to the college to visit with Molly, my grand daughter, they have not been up there since she started to college. I know all will have fun; eat, visit Walmart, etc. etc.
I expect that Xena and Dixie will go home today, it will be a relief to get my bed back. Because Dixie is so much larger than my dogs and takes up about 4 times the space in bed, I have a bit of trouble finding space in which to sleep when she is here. She is a blast to watch, she thinks she is small but has no problem taking things from the top of the cabinet or getting to the cat's food. I have had trouble getting to the point of being tolerant of her puppy behaviors but after months of having her often at Mema's Sleepover, I am very fond of her and also very tolerant of her puppy ways. I did some research on a supplement that was recommended by Dr. Sinatra, my favorite cardiologist, the supplement: d-glucarate, he uses it for detox. I like all his teachings and am always so happy when he gives me new things to research. There are times when I am ahead of him, as I was with the grounding; he discovered it several months after I started using it as a healing modality.
I am so amazed that when I find a product, it is so difficult to find a place on the website where all the ingredients are listed. I am completely opposed to putting soy in my body unless it is fermented, many products use soy; thinking it is healthy. I love the Melaleuca products but almost all their drink mixes etc. contain soy so I avoid them.

No comments:

Post a Comment