Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 21, 2011

Information from Dr. Stengler's webinar


Very cold today but no wind. I am grateful that there is no wind, my animals are happy too. My doxies are hunting a heat source that they can cuddle in front of, they love direct heat.

I learned some new things from the webinar by Dr. Stengler and am researching some supplements; caraluma (Slimaluma), Ashwagandha, (I have had info on this herb before) and more research on L arginine (it helps our blood get to the places it needs to; feet, hands, etc.), I try to find the supplements in http://www.nowfoods.com/ then see if they are cheaper to purchase through http://www.swansonvitamins.com/ on the now foods website there is now university; mounds of info about all supplements and diseases. Ashwagandha assists your body in improving energy levels and balancing cortisol. I still have a couple of inches of belly fat that needs to go so I may start using it. My daughters and son need it also. He also talked a bit about auto immune diseases especially MS. It related Dr. Swanks' research. He recommends Vit B 12 injections and additional omega 3 fats. I usually take my B12 under my tongue every day. Almost all mature adults, some people would call us elderly, need additional B12, vitamin D and L carnitine because of decreased stomach acids. He also discussed how many people would benefit by eating a gluten free diet. I agree. Let's say that I agree with him 95%. I never agree with anyone 100%, very few get the 95% approval rating.

I had a nice phone conversation with Virginia, she works with juice plus. I tried to have phone conversations with my son and grandson and my friend Cindy but no one answered my call. I am really unhappy that I have not been able to reach my son and grandson, I begin to feel paranoid.

The birds on my deck are really busy feeding from my feeders and I am so grateful that they come feed at my feeders. They do have a choice, you know. We all have to choose, hopefully we will choose well; make good choices for our lives.

I am going to upload my 4th book today and get it polished up for publication. I need to choose a picture for the cover or have Tamera take some more photos, I am certain she would. I will keep writing and hoping that someone will benefit from my ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment