Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Work Day

Gotta hurry this morning; get dressed, make all the animals happy then go help Penny cleaning out storage. I will take Barky and Neville with me, I never leave a sleepover dog because i am responsible for them. I am listening to Dr. Mark Stengler via my computer while I write this and get ready to go, hoping my old van will get me there.
It was a bit cool and windy yesterday but I did get some clean up done in the barn lot and back yard. I made my trip to the bank and to the postofice, so got my packages mailed out. I am hoping for a bit more warmth today and tomorrow. Wish I could go to Ozark tomorrow because my friend Joanne is having a crafting day, I love crafts and when I don't do something creative I get withdrawal and that is not good!!! Reminds me that I am trying to find one of my crochet hooks, maybe there will be one in those boxes in storage. I got my order from Oriental Trading yesterday and have my pencils that are imprinted: Mema's Ramblings, is that not cool?? I also got the Willard water that I am going to try: www.willardwater.com, see what you think.
Gotta quit rambling, get my clothes out of the dryer and get dressed for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment