Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 17, 2011

Cool, damp, dreary Monday. My old air filtration system was not working so have another one and it seems to really clean the air. It is difficult for me to have an effective filtration system because there is so much stuff in the air with 12+ dogs and 4 cats in and out of the house. Have to go to an industrial type. In order to care for animals there are a lot of hidden costs, including air filtration and extra laundry; it is not just food and vet bills. Molly and Coco will go home tonight and if there are no emergencies it will be just me and my little troop of animals. The weather was so nice yesterday I was hoping for another beautiful day today but no such luck. I did some reading on my kindle yesterday because all my football teams lost early in the system so I have no sports to watch, I won't even enjoy the super bowl this year because teams that I do not like will be playing. In about a month it will be spring baseball and then of course March Madness which is always fun. I like to watch C-span, Book TV on the weekends but the books reviewed were books about Martin Luther King's days and I lived those; not interested in reliving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment