Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow! Snow! Snow!


Snow, Snow, Snow. The weather outside is 'snowy'. When I got up this morning early, it looked like a Christmas card, layers of snow on all the tree limbs, etc., it was not long until the wind came along and started changing things. It is snowing big now and the wind is cold. I have put bird food out and am ready to refill the feeders. Lots of birds are hungry. I really am grateful that my trees are full of birds feeding and waiting for a space by the feeders. The barn animals did not want to leave the barn to eat so I dug their feeders out of the snow and carried them to the barn, about half the dogs love the snow the other half had to be forced to go out to eliminate. Sophie, the cat, is waiting at the back door for the courage to go out.

I am listening to a webinar by Dr. Mark Stengler and I really love his presentations. I did some more reading yesterday in the book by Dr. Aziz and did order the book because it is hard to share from the kindle. Lonna is working from home today because of the weather so I just fixed her an egg for breakfast so she will have the ability to think. Looks like it will be a day that is better spent indoors.

I had to do some re orders on supplements yesterday so we would have oil of oregano, vitamin D, etc. I am out to refill the bird feeders.

No comments:

Post a Comment