Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A great Day the The Women's EXpo


As David Wolfe would say, "yesterday was the best day ever". It really was a very good day, I attended the Women's Expo in Rogers with Penny, Jill, Lonna and Cindy Brazzeal and had a ball. I was in my element, lots of people to talk to and several people who were kindred spirits; Water and air purifiers, supplements companies, energy modalities, etc. etc. Lonna even ended up purchasing some things. I also bought some new sugar to try; a blend of stevia and trehalose. http://www.newsweet.com/ I was very interested in a lab testing company; http://www.anylabtestnow/, I visited with the person in charge of it and got pricing for tests that I thought was important. I really enjoyed the visit with the people from the Mannatech company and while there had my fruits and veggies in the form of a little chew. A company called Sunergy had a couple of really nice sales associates. They were promoting Sunrider Herbal foods. The Morter clinic was there and I got reacquainted with them as they are getting a new start in this area. I loved the couple at e WATERevolution. http://www.thewaterevolution.net/ There was a really talented artist, her company was "Cross My ART", I love people who are creative in naming the company. I talked with a guy about storage buildings and a man who could build me a barn, when I have money. One of the people at a booth told me how much it would cost to get an electrical plug on the outside of my house. Really enjoyed talking to the lady who had the balloon company, talked about how things had changed since we did balloons, many years ago. One of the booths contained Designer Dog Laundry Products; a company from Conway, Arkansas. www.designerdog@conwaycorp.net Ed and Donna Clawson. I saw the company that installed my sun panel and my hot water heater.

All in all it was a very informative day and an enjoyable time. Could not stay all day because I had to pick up Molly and Coco for Mema's Sleepovers, they will be here through Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment