Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 14, 2011

Better weather, Better mood


Yesterday when it got into the upper teens, it felt as if it were summer. I loved it but it was not warm enough to thaw the water barrels so am still carrying water to my animals; battery in automobile still dead and there is still some snow on the ground. Looks as if the sun is going to shine again today. I am listening to past podcasts of http://www.martieradio.com/ and the current one I am listening to is: Dr. Willards water, very interesting. My relationship with martieradio dates back to when I lived in Texas, I have lots of her CDs.

Molly called to inform me that her computer light had gone out, after trying to get info from the Gateway company, I am so irritated that I will give her the $80 to have it repaired. I think that is the way Gateway works, they want you so irritated that you will not take advantage of the warranty. My past problems with them have never turned out well, you know that my next computer will not be a gateway. I have an old Compact that is very out of date but it is mechanically good even after 10 years of use.

I had an e-mail from a physician that said he made more money pushing drugs than he did treating patients, he was beginning to feel guilty so was going to give up the drug income, makes me very suspicious when I see acquaintances go see their physician. I have become a real skeptic in my elder years.

Saw the son of old friends on the facebook page of a friend and contacted him about his parents, they were friends in 1958, my husband and I spent lots of time with them. I got their address so I can reconnect.

No comments:

Post a Comment