Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 9, 2011

An incident with Tater


I have said for years, "The reason for my death will be falling over a dog or being run over by a goat." Last night it happened, Tater is the same color as the floor in my bathroom; it was dark, I went into the room in the dark and fell over him. My head and knees hit the ceramic floor and I got a contusion on my forehead, left side. He just got up and moved a few feet to finish out his sleep. It is a dilemma, most experts, " you must sleep in a completely dark room, in order to get all your body to repair and manufacture the substances to be well". As an expert in elder care I know that you must have light in order for them to get to the bathroom at night. What to do, what to do. I am either going to have to wear an eye mask so I can take it off if I have to get up or I could put strips of tape that shines in the dark on all 12 dogs and 4 cats. What would you do?

Lonna was upset with me yesterday because my kitchen was not to her liking so, I cleaned and rearranged stuff in the kitchen, utility room and the bedroom we use for storage. I am very tired and need to have some good ball games to watch today. The KC Chiefs have to win for me because the Razorbacks basketball was the only one of the 4 games I watched yesterday, who won. None of my teams played will, I will be glad when all my Mavs get off the DL.

I am so upset by the shootings in AZ, certainly do like Gabby Giffords and hope she recovers quickly, the world needs lots of people of her character.

No comments:

Post a Comment