Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter is here and the birds are feeding


As I sit here at the computer it is snowing and a variety of birds are eating on my front deck, I really a grateful for these wonderful creatures. The snow looks nice from here but it it not nice as I carry water to the farm animals and try to get all the dogs to use do their business outdoors. I am re listening to David Wolfe's new webinar, it has loads of information contained in it. I can't stay in long because having animals requires more work in bad weather. I will keep replaying the webinar so that as I move about I can absorb the information.

Took Molly and Coco home last night so it is just my animals and me today. I have lots of cleaning yet to do after rearranging my furniture and feeding station for the dogs, cats and the food for the farm animals. "A mema's work is never done!" i have to remember that today is the first day of the rest of my life and I have to make it the best day ever. Infinite Love and Gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment