Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cold water pipes frozen


Very Cold; cold water pipes in master bath frozen, I spent the day trying to thaw. Used the washer and dryer all day, moved space heaters from one room to another and ran the dishwasher; everything I could think of so they are still frozen, took a very hot short shower yesterday before I knew there was no cold water. It is 5 degrees outdoors and no thawing since last week. I do not like cold weather!! Neither do my animals. The birds look twice their size because everyone is fluffing their feathers. I have to carry water all the way through the house, through the back yard, through the barn lot then pour it into the heated bucket (wish I had several heated buckets). I am getting a lot of exercise with weights and my fingers are numb, frozen. The sun is shining so it seems warmer even though it is not.

I have complained enough; I am so grateful that I am not homeless and that all the animals are not homeless. I am grateful that the roads are clear so not as many accidents and I am grateful that I have my TV, my computer, a washer, a dryer, etc. etc. I am really grateful for my warm coffee mug!

I kept webinars going on my computer yesterday but did not hear a lot of them but enough to know which ones I want to re listen to. I did some research for a wellness client and drank hot coffee and tea all day and will probably do the same today. All the varieties of birds are eating in harmony and the cats and dogs are at peace with each other, wish humans would do likewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment