Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Learning from Dr. Gordon


I missed writing yesterday because the time just disappeared, I did get to town and had the opportunity to play some phase 10 with my granddaughter and visit with her before she has to return to college. She is going to PEO meeting today to discuss her college experience and photos from Cottey College.

I am listening to Dr. Gordon and really enjoying his webinar. I would love to go to Phoenix to his conference in March, hope I can figure out a way to go and a way to pay for it. Many of his friends are my experts too. Dr. Gordon is my age and is a real advocate for ultimate wellness.

I did get my new and improved DVD of Chunyi Lin and practiced it yesterday, I really love the new additions to his teachings. Watching it made me want to run out and teach everyone how to improve their health, of course, no one wants to listen to me or follow any wellness teachings. I am feeling a bit negative because I can see how simple things could improve the health of friends and relatives but no one wants to put any effort in being well.

Tomorrow I am going to follow through with a promise I made my oldest daughter and help her clean out her garage, part of my Christmas present to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment