Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year


I had a really big celebration last night, in bed before ten and celebrated with a mattress, pillows quilts and of course, lots of dogs and cats. I did watch sports on TV many hours yesterday and as the experts would say; fried my brain with TV. I did exercise and worked around the house, today I will do the same. Bowl games on and I do enjoy them. Doyle called and is bringing more hay for my farm animals and hope he has time to fix my broken gate. I am listening to excerpts from the Longevity Conference, the segment on clean drinking water. I can't watch it because the presenter is just not my kind of presenter, I like the material but the presenter is absolutely covered in tattoos, long pony tail, etc. just not my type of looks. Daniel Vitalis is focused on the purity of water but forgot that the dye in the tattoos could be slowly poisoning him. That is the problem with lots of highly intelligent people; too focused on just one thing. The material he is presenting is very good and I will take some notes and also re listen to it. And I will just listen, not watch.

Have finished up my 4th book and will get it ready for the publisher in the next week. On Monday I will have just my animals and no sleepovers, I will get my errands done and can be away from the house for short periods. I can socialize with two legged creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment