Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Flexible schedule


I was going to do a Qigong class in Bentonville with Janice Labire this afternoon but Dixie's mom called; death in the family needed to leave for funeral so Dixie and Xena are coming to spend some time with mema @ Mema's Sleepover, life has to be so flexible. I will have to plan differently and always keep things so flexible. I spoke with Laura yesterday concerning the non for profit fencing organization and was updated on information and I just got a report from Penny on the Melalucea meeting last night.

Bad weather is on it's way so I put out extra bird feeding stations this morning and my birds are happy. My little hen disappeared so no more eggs, one of the hazards of letting the chickens free range. I just hope she wondered off to some one else's chicken yard but was probably killed by the wildlife out here as all the others have been. I do miss my rooster crowing and watching my little hens cluck and scratch out seeds and worms. They also spread the horse manure all over the barn yard. Don't know if I will try to have chickens again or not. A decision I need to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment