Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 8, 2011


I was planning to go to a Melaleuca meeting today but got a call from Molly and Coco, they needed to stay @ Mema's Sleepover for a few days so I had a change of plans. It is cold today and so windy yesterday. I sat down earlier to do this blog; a little bird told me that the bird feeder was empty, of course I immediately got up and filled it. I can't have unhappy wildlife.

I am grateful for the birds and grateful for the wonderful sunshine this morning and also grateful for my electric heat indoors. I still have "stuff" to find a place for that Penny and I found when cleaning out the garage and storage room. I am certain that when I do find a place to put it, I will have trouble finding it when I want it. As reminders of my past I found: Mary Kay pin, Nursing graduate pin, Pampered chef awards, real estate awards, Toastmaster pins, Kohl's and Belk pins, Build a Bear Awards, convention buttons from Pet Sitters International, Awards from McKee Baking, Breakfast Hostess pin for Comfort Inn, etc. Certainly have had an interesting 76 years. Now what do I do with all that 'stuff'? Some tendencies toward being a hoarder. What do you think would have been different if my house had not burned in 1982?

No comments:

Post a Comment