Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A day filled with TV Sports!!


Just as I said, I fried my brain watching football and basketball on TV yesterday, My teams would have not won, if I had not watched and cheered. Penny made some snacks and Lonna went to get them so I could snack while I watched TV and cleaned the house. I did have to get outdoors and fix the gate, temp fix only, so my animals would not mix and mingle every time they decided they wanted 'greener pastures'. It was so cold!!!! The hose never thawed so I had to carry water to the barnlot and will have to do it again today. I will continue, one more day of sports on TV today. I will use the Pilates bench and the rebounder a lot while watching TV.

Barky's parents and the parents of Monroe and Quincy will probably make it home today.

I am grateful for the Sunshine today. I am also very thankful that I have the physically ability to keep my little farmette in good shape and all my animals happy. I have already started doing my new memory classes this morning and hope to spend a lot of time on improving my memory with Jim Kwik this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment