Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fun day doing fun things...Laugh and Play


I had a great day yesterday, visited with Marie Carlson concerning the fencing organization, a really nice young lady. Went to the library and visited with Heather, another really wonderful young lady, gave my books to the library and found out that the library is too restrictive for me to have a wellness workshop there so will find alternative location. Did find that I might be able to do a program there as a library program. I went to see my friend Carol at the restaurant and found that they were really busy so I bused tables for a couple of hours, had a ball but did tire me out. When I got home my animals were so happy to see me and greeted me well even the farm animals missed me. Today I will have a phone conference with Virginia my Juice Plus friend and mentor and will get more in depth information. I have to call Cindy and find out how her eco gram went this morning. I need to get my berry bushes planted this morning since the ground has thawed. I was sitting here at the computer and heard noises in the back yard; I had forgotten to let Jesse the billy goat and Janet the old mare back in the barn lot following their feeding. I have to separate them from the rest of the animals because they won't let anyone else eat. Janet can disrupt everything in the yard quickly if I forget to put her back in the barn yard. She is a very assertive old mare.

I have had so many distractions this morning, gotta get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment