Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Terrible Winter Blizzard-in survival mode


The sun is trying to peep through the clouds and that makes me happy!!! Deep, deep snow and cold, cold temperatures. I am almost surprised that my farm animals made it through the night. The birds were anxious to be fed this morning and they are so beautiful. Rosie, my little toy doxie, went out with me but her feet froze in the snow. She was such a pitiful sight and moaned, I had to pick her up carefully so I would not injure her feet. She is getting lots of love this morning. I put down puppy pads because it is almost impossible for my little ones to do their business in the deep snow. The tree limbs glisten in the sun and that beautiful sight does not seem bad when I look out from my warm chair. There are about 25 birds eating at the one feeder and another 25 or so waiting in the tree under my window. The kitchen window is full also.

I did some final corrections on my 4th book and will probably submit it to the publisher today. Most of the day was spent trying to make life more comfortable for my farm animals so did not get much done on the computer. I did listen to a webinar by Dr. Permutter, a neurologist that I consider the best but did not have time to sit and absorb the info, will have to relisten. Virginia sent instructions for using the juicy chews in the anticipation that my chews and Taylor's will soon be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment