Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 28, 2011

an Oh Bother type of day




Cold, rainy, windy and just plain dreary today, go figure, different weather every day. All pets are staying inside today and i can't blame them, my feet absolutely froze this morning, just running out and feeding the farm animals. The dishwasher is running, the washing machine is going and I need to get busy cleaning the house, the job I absolutely hate to do. Oh for the income to hire a housekeeper. Since these new doxies like to walk on the end tables, I have to clean off my nests. I need to clean anyway because Lonna is home for a few days, at least to sleep. Am feeling a bit sluggish today, stormy weather so dogs did not sleep well and that means Mema did not sleep well. I have the need for a nap already. I listened to some recordings on the computer yesterday and have them on this morning. I am not hearing a lot because, Jackson is teaching the new doxies how to play and that gets everyone excited. Franklin and Chloe are supervising very loudly.


I still have some work to do on the organization of my classes but must get busy on my least favorite chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment