Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Red sky this morning......more snow on the way...

Red sky in the morning, Sailors take warning!!! My sky is very red this morning. More snow is coming; that does not make me happy. Guess I am ready, livestock water buckets are filled, everyone has been fed, dogs have new bones to chew on and my house is warm. No good TV last night so I read a lot about alternative cancer treatments and the research behind them. I had to order another book because I cannot share my Kindle, have to have a book to share; that is the way my last book disappeared, sharing. It is no value to me to have the info if I cannot share it.
My juice chews are in Springdale at UPS, have been there several days, the webpage says that 'unable to deliver due to conditions beyond their control' my road has been clear since Friday, the postal service has been here every day, must be a bunch of people who do not like to work. My Melalucea order is there too. They have all day today then tomorrow it is going to be deep snow again. I just looked out my window and saw Stormy, the cat in the field across the highway looking for a rodent, I suppose she got tired of waiting for the birds at the feeder to slow down so she could catch one. Someone caught a bird yesterday, a cat or a dog, because there are feathers in the living room. It may have been a partnership between Daisy, a doxie, and Nellie the cat. One of the hazards of having all kinds of animals and birds. I am listening to a tapping webinar via the computer this morning I really have never seen results myself using tapping but I know lots of people who have had lots of positive wellness results using EFT, it is such a simple modality. I have studied it for several years. Since it is so simple there is no reason for not trying it and of course it is 'non toxic', unlike most medications. If you want to learn about it, try seeing some of the things on www.youtube.com and search tapping or EFT. I, of course, have CDs, DVDs, and books, just request them. When my husband was learning self hypnotism many years ago, it was difficult for me because I really do love to be in control, he used it all the time when he was alive and could not understand why it did not work for me. He thought it was my scientific background and brain washing as a nurse. We were taught that if a pill or surgery would not heal you, nothing would and everything else was quackery. I have really changed as I got smarter and older.

No comments:

Post a Comment