Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Uploaded my 4th book to the publisher..


If my home was a Thomas Kincade painting it would be beautiful but he did not have to go out and take care of the animals and "slip slide and away'. Additional heavy snow yesterday and more on its way, I can't believe this weather. Snow and cold was the reason I did not like Colorado and Kansas City. I talked to my grandson in Mesa, AZ, he is having cold weather also. The birds are eating well as long as I do not run out of seeds. I hope Lonna can come out today and replenish my supply of animal food. The sun is trying to come out from under the fog and clouds. We older people need lots of sun!!!! One reason my attitude is poor; I can't walk outdoors barefoot!!

I uploaded my 4th book yesterday and worked on a cover. Last night I did some reading on my kindle "Outsmart your Cancer" and watched my Mavs win, love those guys. Barky is still here because the roads are too bad to take her home. The little bit of sun is already causing the huge icicles hanging from my roof, to start dripping. I guess when they refreeze they will be longer. I need to do some Qigong and rebounding just to get some improvement on my attitude, need an attitude adjustment. I really do appreciate the sun today and my beautiful birds. I am grateful for my warm house and am also thankful that all my farm animals are alive and apparently well. I look forward to seeing a two legged creature today. If Lonna does not get out here I made make a path to a neighbor[s house.

No comments:

Post a Comment