Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day


Beautiful day, all I need is a valentine, lost mine 31 years ago. I opened the door and let the dogs and cats see the sun; told them it was their valentine, they love it. I am attaching a picture of my little red hens, they are happy to see the ground so they can sing and scratch. This is national sound day also, I am listening to sounds of the rainforest, so nice and sounds of nature via http://www.youtube.com/. I am very grateful for http://www.youtube.com/ because I can listen to great sounds without having to purchase anything.

In the past I have spent days and days, making creative valentine boxes and valentines, some of my greatest memories. The kids always had great complicated ideas and I had to figure out how to make them, Roger especially with his engineering mind he loved the complicated plans but the production usually came from my hands. No one ever wanted just a decorated box. Delivering wrist corsages to school and making special treats; so much fun.

Saturday, Lonna and Jill brought me some tulips to brighten the house and replanting in the yard. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment