Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Loved the Demos at the health food store today.


I had a very busy day and I did not get my "list" done. Early this morning after all the animal care, I went to Penny's house to help her take care of some storage stuff, she was called to work. My friend, Sue took me to the health food store in Fayetteville, then out to eat a wonder grilled chicken/fruit salad. We watched food demos while at the health food store and learned some neat things. I bought some stuff but could have spent the entire day there. It was a beautiful day but really windy! Every minute I have been home I have listened to Dr. Norm Shealy and am still re running his webinar so I can get all the information.

my tv is on Vanna White, a beautiful dress tonight, I can keep it muted and still enjoy it. My animals are all fed and everyone is ready to have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment