Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Record Snow and Record Cold, very hard on my farm animals....


My snow totals for the day was about 20 inches and this morning it is minus 17 degrees, even the small heated bucket that I carry water to for the livestock would not melt the snow. The sun is shinning and the trees all sparkle, maybe there will be some melting soon. It will be super cold again tonight. I was really frightened that all my little red hens would be frozen to death when I went to the barn, all are still singing, they remind me of the little hens in Chicken Run ready to go on holiday. I now have 5 parcels at the UPS office in Springdale, that is just the ones I have been notified about. Hope they all get here, soon.

I completely re read "Out Smart your Cancer" by Tanya Harter Pierce. I have a hard copy of the book waiting at the UPS office. Everyone should go to http://www.amazon.com/ and purchase at lease one copy of the book, there are other books about alternative cancer treatments but I think that book is the best. Of course there is info for more info about specific cancers and treatments in the book and a DVD concerning many of the treatments.

I can't believe that I just heard the NBC medical consultant state that she drinks diet sodas!!! She evidently does no research on her own and makes me not believe anything she says. I don't listen to TV in the morning much but did have it on this morning, makes me angry that these people are telling others what to do for their health.

Lela is still keeping the cats nervous and since they cannot go out in the deep, deep snow, they do have a problem. I have to get busy and prepare my oatmeal and get my day started. The birds are ready for refills also.

No comments:

Post a Comment