Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wonderful "early spring" weather


It was a beautiful day yesterday and looks good today, so far. We spent a lot of time outdoors so had to use my Theratears in my eyes last night, the wind and sun had really dried them out. I got my berry bushes planted, hope they live because they looked pretty dead when we got them. I got my package of information from Juice Plus and spent some time reviewing it. A little more cleaning, washing, etc. done; guess I am early spring cleaning. The weather makes me want to run, laugh and play (Number 20 on my list of wellness activities). Going barefoot was such a pleasure and it makes my joints feel strong. I did not need weight lifting yesterday because I moved "stuff" in the yard and gained the strength I needed. I am listening to Jo Dunning on line; not certain how much I agree with her but it is interesting. Interviews like hers gives me 'things to ponder' and there is always more learning to be done. Lonna and Jill both came to visit for a short time yesterday and I enjoyed the visits. I broke some fingernails yesterday so I have to do some manicure work today.

I am grateful that when I look out my window, I do not see snow instead I see the beginnings of a new season. The birds have moved away from the deck and are out exploring the world, the cats and dogs are running and playing outdoors and it is a great experience. I am also grateful that I am well and can enjoy this wonderful weather. It may rain soon, maybe enough to revive those plants I put into the ground.

The new book I have started concerns; where my mind and eyes travel when I look out my window every day. Soon I will be seeing the blossoms on all the plantings I have done the past 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment