Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wonderful Day on the little farm


That big sun looks so nice out there but is is cold, hoping it warms up fast. It is so cool that Sophie came inside last night and had her breakfast indoors. The animals were all noisy last night, this morning I figured out why, I can smell skunk in my back yard. The dogs just kept getting up, running out barking then back in; it did not make for a pleasant night of restful sleep. I am ready for a nap but have chores to do and errands to run.

I had a notice in my live mail that the blog I have on it is going away so need to open up a wordpress site. Now I will be writing some on freddiemema.wordpress.com I guess since this blogspot is with gmail, live mail had to try to go one better.

As I look out my window I notice that the school bus is going by, it is an hour later today, I wonder for what reason. Everyone had school yesterday even though it was presidents day which is usually a government/school holiday; trying to make up snow days. Hopefully there will be no more snow days; spring is on its way!

I enjoyed a phone conference with Virginia'Juice Plus yesterday and had lots of phone and computer interaction yesterday evening so missed two teleconferences and webinars yesterday evening. It is nice to be busy. I am listening to a replay of Larry Crane, I am not very familiar with him but he is telling me how I can be a millionaire; I have to get all the virus out of my computer brain. I am going to be calm, successful and happy when I rid my brain of all those germs. He is talking about money success, I already have life success, just not money. I am very grateful that I am living with ultimate wellness and at age 76 very busy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment