Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Living in the 2 legged world today


I am writing this from Panera Bread, had to meet a lady to have an interview about the fencing non for profit organization I am involved in. Fun interview and the client that was meeting me following the interview, cancelled so I have a little time to use the computer before going to the library to set up a meeting. The animals are really going to miss me today because I plan to stay away from home a lot today, gradually weaning them away from seeing me 24/7.

I am spending time in the 2 legged world for a change and of course, I love it. Spent time on the phone with me Juice Plus friend, Virginia and really enjoyed it. Also went to a Friend's house to meet her new dogs. I think this is fun week for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment