Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 11, 2011

"Its going to be a great day" Mr. Sun is visiting!!!


Starting out with: I am so grateful for that big orange ball in the Eastern sky. It is so appreciated. I am waiting for that sun to warm things up a bit before I carry water to the farm animals because it is bitter cold out there this morning. I am also very thankful that the UPS WOMAN made it to my house yesterday, 3 of my parcels came that have been in their ware house for many days. I savored my juicy chews then expressed my gratitude to God and the world that I finally got my "stuff". I also got my exotic juices; Noni, Mango, Acai and Goji berry, so I got out my wine glass and celebrated with one ounce of each. The mail did not come to my mail box because the snow plow had covered it so I must dig it out today. I can't do without my link to the outside world. It is important for we elderly to have our mail, even it it is all going to file 13 (the waste basket). Remembering the mission trips with the elderly group, when we went to Mississippi to clear away storm damage; had to make a path to the mailboxes and sometimes had to prop up the mailbox so people could have that link to the world. I am an expert at dragging fallen tree branches to the street so they can be picked up by a truck, being certain that the pile is not near someone/s mailbox.

Eight am and the icicles are already dripping even though the thermometer reads 10 degrees. That sun is already doing great things and I expect a lot more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment