Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 25, 2011

Planning my class on "Overcoming Chronic Disease"


Cold and cloudy today, hope it will warm up soon. I filled the bird feeders because Mr. Cardinal came to the window this morning to let me know the feeders were empty, also had to get the garbage out, so have found the cold weather a bit unpleasant. It is really unpleasant if I have to put my shoes on just to take the dogs out!! All the cats spent the night indoors so you know how nasty it must be outdoors.

I spent 3 hours busing tables for Keith and Carol at Bud's yesterday because there was a big class at Walmart; 200 people, and they ate at Bud's. I think I am too old for that line of work but I am always available when I am needed; that gift of serving certainly makes me an easy doormat. Got home and needed to use my gift for teaching; began putting the notes together for my class on "overcoming chronic disease", I loved it but the dogs all wanted to be on my lap so kinda hard to write with 10 or 12 dogs on my lap. I was trying to catch up of every thing and missed my webinar last night, oh well, I am getting so much on my mind's hard drive that I just can't get it pulled up to the desktop when I need a bit of info. I am grateful that I am not wasting away in a medical facility somewhere or among the departed. I am listening to replays from the webinars by "The Conscious Activist"; really interesting speakers. Some interesting people that I have not heard before. Today is a man in Canada that does market gardening; the right time for the webinar because I will get a head start on my gardening projects. If the weather is nice enough next week I am going to do the first plowing of my garden; the border collie and the doxies will be so happy to help me dig, they really love to help me garden. I will mix in the horse manure to make things grow well. The big rain yesterday will make all the my trees and shrubs grow and bloom when the sun shines again. I would like to have a community garden in my yard but am not certain how to get it started. Might have to educate myself and do a class. I am going to have to live to be 130 just to do all the things I want and need to do!! Better get busy!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment