Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Two new Doxies


Last night Lonna brought me two more doxies, they look almost identical to Ludwick and Megan; some minor differences. I of course was not pleased with the names, my girl doxies are flower names; Rosie and Dairsy, these have been name daffy (daffodil) and Tulip. They are still a bit cautious about stairs and the doggie door but those "skills" will be learned by the end of today I am certain. i tried to call Trevor to find out if he knows any one who is just dying for a doxie but he seldom picks up his phone when I call it. The have all their papers and Lonna still has them so don't know what puppy mill they may have come from originally. I think the mom said they were from somewhere in south Arkansas. They are really co-dependent so could not be separated; doxies are like potato chips anyway, you have to have more than one.

I spent the day caring for my animals and on the computer so did not get dressed at all yesterday. I am re playing the Chunyi Lin webinar for the 2nd time as I miss parts all the time. I really love his ideas on Qigong; he wants a healer in every family as I do. He is talking about "The Seven Steps of New Life" that I try to do several times a week.

Cool and cloudy this morning but I am hoping for more pleasant weather later today so I can be outdoors with my animals and cleaning the yard. I spoke with my granddaughter Molly via phone, she has a cough and upper respiratory infection; went to the campus Dr. and of course he ordered antibiotics and a cough medication. I told her that when she is home for spring break in a couple of weeks we will fix her up with some oil of oregano and olive leaf throat spray and really heal her. Since she does not have a fever why would she be given an antibiotic? not surprising but wrong. I have to get her on the Juice Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment