Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 4, 2011

I am ready to move south!!!

I am so tired of this weather, grateful that I do not live any farther north and am ready to move south, do you live south and have an extra room for me and of course a yard for my animals?
Today the blue jays are hungry, I have cardinals, blue jays, titmice, starlings, red winged blackbirds, doves, nuthatches, etc. etc. full bird feeders and they are so beautiful, it won't take long until I have to do a refill. I took the garbage to the street with a lot of difficulty, the garbage pail did not want to move but I am stubborn and 'assertive'. Lonna did not make it out here last night she had to stay in Bentonville because of the icy roads. More snow today, they say!!!!!
I had loaned out my "Outsmart your cancer" book and did not get it back so I ordered it on Kindle so I can't loan it out, it is probably the most informative book on holistic treatment of cancers that has been written. The Kindle edition is a newer edition with more information. I am re listening to Dr. Lipton this morning and each time I hear it i learn new information. If you do not have this book in your library, you need it as a reference book, never can tell when you are a family member might need it.
I gave bones to the dogs this morning because I needed some peace and quiet from them, it keeps them busy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment