Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sun 3 days and hope to see the ground today!!


My seasonal affect disorder is almost gone because this is the 3rd day in a row that I have seen the sun. It is so great and even though it is 19 degrees out there, it feels like 60. Maybe my hose will thaw today and I won't have to "fetch" water for the farm animals. There is an icicle hanging from my roof, in front of my window that is longer than I am, skinnier than I too. I got through that whole mess with sub zero weather and did not have any frozen pipes. That is a miracle in this little old house, can't imagine what the electric bill will look like though. Not warm enough to go barefoot or to hang my clothes on the clothesline but it is still wonderful.

Lela and Rambo will go home today and the cats will be very happy, they can start roaming at their leisure. I can bring in my skillets because I can see the bird feeders now. I did some research yesterday on some supplements an expert had recommended and tried to take some data off a broken computer and place on the laptop, I spent lots of time trying to figure it out and wasted a lot of time, wish I was an expert in computers. I still have work to do and may have to request help.

I tried to get some people on face book and on my contact list, interested in making their kids healthier but am not sure any of the info sank into their minds. Most people would rather make frequent trips to the Dr. and ER, take prescription drugs than to take a few easy steps to insure their wellness. I really do need to purchase a prescription pad to write instructions on so people will follow my suggestions, i think it has to be on a prescription pad and cost lots of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment