Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 21, 2011

Reading Jonny Bowden books


Cool rain today and a bit of winter tonight but as long as I can see spring in the distance, I can make it. Later today I have to go pick up animal food but since I do not have a back window, only a little piece of plastic, in my van, it is not pleasant to drive it in the rain or wind, I have to wait for my "window of opportunity". I have a few animals that would be unhappy with they did not get food twice a day.

I did some reading concerning "The most effective ways to Live Longer" by Jonny Bowden, some really good information and I agree about 95% of the time; that is so unusual for me to agree that much with someone. I was happy that I found him and his website. He has an anti-aging action plan: I like it. His healthy nutrition plan: Increase your consumption of Omega 3 fats, no saturated or trans fats, eat a diet high in fruits, veggies, and nuts; low in sugar and refined grains, avoid processed foods, choose foods low on the glycemic index. A pretty good plan. He is really wild about wild salmon and I need to find a good source of wild salmon. He suggests a company called Vital Choice, I will check it out. He has written several books and I have them on my Kindle. I have consumed my supply of Tulsi Tea and need to replenish it, there is a lot of data concerning the benefits of drinking Tulsi Tea.

The dogs are lined up ready to be combed and massaged so I had better get busy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment